PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Navarro Family

When our session was complete I asked these two boys if they had fun and the oldest responded with "...kinda" -- I took it as a compliment! I suppose when you get a "kinda" from 2 teen boys after following them around with a camera for an evening - I'd say that is quite the accomplishment! I suppose being too enthusiastic would be uncool, huh? LOL
Well regardless, I had a blast hanging out for a bit downtown with the Navarro family. I think I'm starting a trend here with another double helping on the sneak peek! But truthfully, there were just too many great shots that I wanted to edit "first"..... ENJOY!

ok, is this not cool?! I have no clue how people can spin balls on their fingers! I was very impressed! Go Brandon!