PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 6, 2009

Hangin' out with the Rigby's

You might remember the outdoor shoot at the park from last week - well, here's just a small glimpse at what we got at our indoor portion. How fun is it to go to a clients home and be greeted with smiles and cozy PJ's for the attire!? Well, I'll tell you it's loads of fun! I just watched this awesome family play and interact with each other and tried to savor their family ties :)

I let each of the kids dictate what sort of picture we'd do... this one was obviously to make funny faces! The thing that cracks me up the most is mom and 2 of the boys looking ever so sweet! LOL
after being inside for a bit, we headed out to their gorgeous patio where they have a built in fireplace! They sat around drinking hot chocolate in super cool snowmen glasses (really made me yearn for the holiday season!!)
and then couldn't help but share this one - love it!
Enjoy your peek guys and I'll be in touch once your gallery is complete! :)