PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 clients at a glance...

New beginnings, new friendships, caputred love and lots of laughter is probably how I could best sum up 2009 for me and Shandy Vogt Photography! Can you imagine not being able to wait to "go to work"? I literally get so excited on days that I have sessions and then editing what I've captured. I put my heart into making your memories into art and it is so fulfilling! (and on a side note: I ESPECIALLY L.O.V.E. it when I get to hear your thoughts on how you felt everything went and upon seeing your images for the first time.. hint, hint - LOL)
As I was going back through some of these older sessions, it brought back such wonderful memories of spending time with each of you and so I wanted to put together this little tribute to all of the incredible clients I've had this year! Enjoy and here's to another wonderful year in 2010!