PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Larsen Family

Growing up there's always that one cousin (typically older than you are) who is the epitome of cool! This was Brittany for me! Back in the 80's she had the big ol' hair, wore the trendy ESPRIT clothes and had it all together (or so it seemed to me!) Now she's a mom to 3 spirited little girls (and still is cute and trendy as ever!). While we were up at our family reunion in Island Park, we took some time and got a session in - and I'm so glad we did! I had a blast getting to know them better and spending a little extra time with them :)

I was also able to get a shot or two of my Aunt and Uncle and all of their kids/families! I told them they've certainly grown a lot since it was just the two of them!!
Enjoy your preview guys and really, it was my pleasure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment