PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Henze Family

Man! I have been on a roll lately with ultra fun clients and smooth sailing sessions! (not to mention how nice and mild today's weather was - especially considering we're less than 2 weeks away from December!). Anyway, back to today session - I think we all left with our cheeks hurting from laughing so much! For real - this family was awesome! Before we knew it, our time was done and I'm excited to share a few of my favorites from tonight! Enjoy!




ok.. a little "background" on this photo... we were winding down and dad picked this location AND the pose - at first he was met from grumbles and mocking from the rest of the family, but I have to say that truthfully I think it turned out SUUUUPER CUTE! Way to go dad! (and thanks for helping me out and making my job easier!) lol
LOOOOOoooove this!

and there ya have it... another session capturing life as it happens :)