PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 13, 2009

Christa & Family

Sometimes sessions just go so smooth and I leave excited (almost to the point of giddy!) about what I know is waiting for me once I get home to my digital darkroom. Tonight's session was one of those! The girls were so fun (and attempted to stump me with Spongebob and Hannah Montanna trivia - LOL) and Christa and Conn were ultra cute (they just recently got engaged! CONGRATS guys!!) You also might notice some additional family members that aren't typically showcased in photos - their beautiful horses! We weren't sure where we'd have our shoot (that would accomodate their horses) but Christa said she had f0und the perfect location for us and boy did she! Sit a spell and enjoy all the fun photos!! (and there are quite a few of them....)