PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Baby Caleb { Newborn Photography Boise, Idaho }

This was definitely a busy baby delivering Christmas season! The last baby featured here on the blog was born on Christmas Eve and so it's only fitting we showcase another sweet little one debuting Christmas morning!! Meet little Caleb. Sweet, adorable, cute, squishy and very accommodating to me (I mean, come on - how would like me after I stuffed you into a Christmas stocking? LOL). He is just smothered with love by his older brothers and sister (and not to mention mom and dad!). Here are a few I wanted to share with everyone. This first one has some extra special significance with the precious lion. It was his big brothers who is now watching over him from Heaven. Enjoy our Christmas blessing guys!! :)