PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 1, 2010

J + T + J

May = Crazy Weather!! I must have been so worried about today's shoot (regarding the weather) because I had the most restless night sleep with nightmares of missing my shoot with these guys! In fact, in my dream I went to their house at like 9pm and said "ok, the weather has cleared so let's try your shoot out here on the porch with your front lights on!"... Is that crazy or what! I have to tell you, I was soooo relieved when I woke up this morning and realized it was just a dream! We did move our shoot up to earlier in the day when the weather broke for a bit and were able to get some awesome pictures! The first thing I noticed when this beautiful family stepped out of their car was baby J's hair! I L.O.V.E.D. it at first sight! So crazy and curly and out there! And then add his big sparkly brown eyes and he immediately won me over (however, he didn't really like looking at the camera even with me doing all sorts of crazy sounds and yells and being as silly as I could be... oh well... he was happy, sweet and loved exploring the surroundings). Here's a little preview of what we got... ENJOY!

and there ya have it.. another session capturing life as it happens!

1 comment: