PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 4, 2010

D + C = Baby!

ok, ok... I know that title is a little on the dorky side - but this is my beautiful sister-in-law, Chita! (on a side note: my little sisters name is Kat and so we always joke with our boys how they have BOTH an Aunt Chita & an Aunt Kat - lol! isn't that a hoot?!) Anyway, so this will be my first nephew on my hubby's side of the family and we are all just so excited for his arrival sometime this month! With all the glorious rain (truthfully I really do love the rain.. but it has certainly been putting a damper on my latest sessions!) so we decided that I'd just head out to their beautiful home and we'd just do her maternity session there. As you'll see in the 3rd picture below, being at home gave dad permission to customize the shoot a bit to HIS liking! Check it out! and guys - I hope you like your little preview!
oh, and PS: I L.O.V.E. this first photo sooooo much!!!!! You are such a glowing and radiant mom-to-be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment