PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 28, 2010

Fraiser Family

Last year when this family showed up I KNEW they were meant for downtown! However, my schedule was packed at the time and could only offer them a mini session at the park.... We both chatted about how an urban session would be sooooo fun and sooooo "them"! Last weekend was the time for us to fulfill this -- and when I saw their boys will full fledged Mohawks (last year they both had little faux hawks that were too adorable!) I knew we'd be in for some fun! They also brought along Nana and Grand-dad to get in on the action and I'm so glad they did! They brought a really neat dynamic to the family :) Enjoy your preview guys...

2 comments:

  1. I. Can't. Stop. Staring.
    GASP!
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. You've really captured our Amy and her family!

    ReplyDelete