PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

LJ @ 18 months

At the end of our session, I stated to Krista that it was probably completely different being on the other side of the camera - to which she agreed! lol. If you're a frequent visitor to the blog (or even had a session with me within the past year) I'm sure you'll quickly recognize my awesome assistant Krista and her boy, LJ. The occassion was LJ's 18 month pictures and just like any other typical 18 month old... he didn't have time to be bothered with photos! He had a whole new world to explore :) His little feet hit the ground running and didn't stop until he was safely buckled back into his carseat an hour later! LOL We just went with his activity and were really able to capture some true lifestyle shots! I loved so may of them that I didn't know how to narrow it down to just a few for the preview - so I just put a bunch of them on! LOL...
I also wanted to publicly thank Krista for all the hard work she does to help ensure we get sweet, natural smiles from all of your little ones!! She really is a great asset to Shandy Vogt Photography - THANK YOU KRISTA!! Enjoy your preview!!

No comments:

Post a Comment