PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 9, 2010

one big happy family

The one thing that kept going through my mind is how one day this could me and my family! What greater joy can a mother experience than to have all of her children and grandchildren all together and surrounding her at the same time! I felt joy. I felt joy for this family and the obvious love and connection that they have with each other! After some time getting the full group shots and cousin shots, etc... I was able to spend a little bit of one-on-one time with each individual family. It was certainly a lot of work (and not to mention the countless headswaps when working with a group this size! lol) but it was also one of my most rewarding sessions! Thanks guys for trusting me to capture this time of your lives and I hope you enjoy your pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment