PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 2, 2010

August Catch up!

Facebook. I actually joined reluctantly but have since found it to be a GREAT tool for keeping in touch with past, present and future clients! In a nutshell, I'd say that the majority of my business comes from friends and friends of friends seeing my work there! The downfall... my blog gets neglected :( I have been totally stressing (and I swear I've grown a few more *real* gray hairs over this matter) but I have been feeling guilty for only blogging 2 of the 15 sessions I did this month (what happened to me only taking on 4 sessions a month? huh.... I guess it shows that I have a hard time saying "NO" but have gotten better at it! lol... also, in my defense, 8 of the 15 sessions were mini ones lasting only 20-30 minutes). Regardless, I haven't kept up showcasing them here on the blog!! So.... even though I still have 3 full sessions and 3 more mini sessions to edit, I wanted to share some of my favorites from what I shot in August!.... Enjoy!
and now that I'm somewhat more caught up.... hopefully it won't be weeks and weeks again before I blog! So if you want to be sure to see the latest previews as they are completed, come sign up for Facebook and "Like" me!! by going HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment