PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Perry Family

According to the web dictionary, a best friend is defined as "the one friend who is closest to you"
While I have been blessed with oodles of friends... GOOD friends.... even CLOSE friends.... there is definitely one who stands above the rest to have that title of BEST friend. For me, that title belongs to Stephanie! Since we each have 6 kids, we don't necessarily go a lot of places together these days (which BTW she has 4 girls and 2 boys whereas I have 4 boys and 2 girls... we're campaigning that at least 2 of our kids fall in love so we can be in laws together! lol - wouldn't that be a hoot!? Seriously! :) Anyway, even though we may not see each other physically too often, we chat pretty much everyday and she's the first one I turn to when I have something funny, exciting, sad or even normal "mommy woes" to share! I am so thankful for her in my life and it was truly my pleasure to head out to her parent's INCREDIBLE cabin home down in Horseshoe Bend back in June (yes, I know, I'm terribly tardy in posting this!!) and capture her family for her! Enjoy a little glimpse of my very bestest friend in the whole world....

No comments:

Post a Comment