PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 4, 2011

CATCH UP!!

this is going to literally be the.longest.blogpost. in the history of blogposts!  Well, not necessarily long in words, but long in PHOTOS!!  I haven't updated since the first part of October! YIKES!  I did keep (fairly) current over on Facebook... but the poor blog got neglected :(  Seeing as how now it's March of 2011 and Spring is knocking on our door, I wanted to share some of my favorite images from each session that never got highlighted!  We'll start in chronological order with October and go from there!
2010 went out with a bang and I had so much fun with each of my sessions!  I felt so blessed to have such wonderful clients (I know you hear lots of photographers say that, but it's true!) I feel so humbled that after searching around for the perfect photographer to capture your life... you chose ME!  Now for the rest of you, enjoy the images that have been patiently waiting for their debut!
RIGBY FAMILY






DEEBLE FAMILY





ROSS FAMILY


COBURN FAMILY






PRESLEY



I also did several Seniors (under my StudioV Brand) but thought I'd share them here as well as part of my "catch up"
KAITLYN


ALYSSA



TAELOR




KALIE





PHEW... That's how I spent my October!  Moving on to NOVEMBER!

AMADOR FAMILY






MEGAN & MYA



ALYSSA




MELISSA


AIMEE
And this brings us up to December!   We left early in the month for a 3 week Christmas vacation to my family's home so I only had this one (super fun) session at the beginning of the month :)
ATKINS FAMILY