PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits

Another Tuesday has come around again, and with that another set of Tidbits will be posted :)

1) My girls' 2nd birthday is coming up at the end of this month and we've been trying to think of what type of cake to have Cakes by May make for them. They really like lollipops so possibly at lollipop cake? or maybe a butterfly cake? or since they really like spongebob and Dora - maybe one of each? LOL.. if you have cute suggestions - feel free to pass them on!

2) I'm excited that a new episode of LOST is on tonight! John and I will for sure be watching!

3) Phase 1 of the International Charity Contest ended a few days ago and I am so honored that the two families that I entered raised over $1200 for the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep Foundation I hope none of you are ever in need of the services it provides, but if you find yourself in that situation (or know of someone who is) please, PLEASE send them the information to this incredible organization!
I was pretty excited when my two families took the #1 and #2 spots for all of IDAHO! Way to go Bernhardts and Coe's for bringing such needed funds as well as exposure to NILMDTS. The Bernhardts (directly below) will move onto the Finals Round where they'll compete with the winners from each state as well as from 2 provinces in Canada to be named the "International Cutest Family"! Good Luck guys and we know they grow 'em the cutest here in Idaho! :)

4) Cereal.Is.Good. How can something so simple and common as cereal (and really, it can be ANY cereal) be to satisfying!? I just love me some cereal - anytime of the day (or night!)

6) My birthday is on August 26th. Don't know why you'd need to know that (unless you wanted to write it down and send me a card or box of chocolates (or a box of Krispy Kreme's! YUMMM!) on that day - LOL) but thought it was a fun "tidbit" to end on!

Enjoy your Tuesday and I'll be back later this week with a sneak peek from an upcoming Family Urban session!

No comments:

Post a Comment